Sunday 17 February 2013

Mini Series: Eevee Evolutions

Hello everyone~!

I have a mini series for you - oooooohhh~! And this mini series is the Eevee evolutions from Pokemon! YAY! I thank my friend Tim (Ommynoms on YouTube), for this idea. I wanted to do some game related looks and he suggested making Eevee evolutions wearable, without going OTT and I thought that was a fabulous idea!
So what better way to start this evolution process than to have the pokemon that started it all - Eevee~


This look's really matte and simple - super easy, right?

Here are some photos for you:








And here's the video for you:






I hope you enjoyed this look, and I hope you stay tuned for the rest of the series!
Don't worry, I will still be posting other makeup looks as well as this little series c:

If you have any questions/requests, you can tweet me @nadia_harrison or email me at elegant.mustache@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you very much for reading~! x

No comments:

Post a Comment