Wednesday 19 June 2013

Cats & Roses (and also some Megan)

Hello there~ I hope you are well.

The other day, I was being antisocial in my room and I heard my dad yell "close your eyes" - now, when this happens, i'm usually calm about it, but my dad had been outside and he could have brought me anything. Then I heard screams from my sisters room, "OWCH! IT'S GOT THOOOOORNS!"  I knew then what it was~ my dad gave me, my sister and my mum a rose from our garden~ let's all appreciate the lovely rose~












 Of course, Daisy had to investigate~




 She was soon bored of sniffing roses and went back to her duties of sleeping 





Thank you dad for my beautiful rose <3

~~~~

I met up with my beautiful friend Meg (you may recognise her from a review post I did on a chocolate face mask) today (we've realised we've been friends for nearly 6 years!) and we went out to Chester~
I haven't seen Meg for the past year because she was studying in Georgia (USA, not Georgia in Europe-ish area), but now she's back and it's like she's never left me! So here are some photos of us - we didn't take any photos of Chester.




Her nail varnish was soooooo prettyyyy~

MEG YOU BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.

Costa's peach lemonade (and strawberry) is so amazing











 Safe to say I love her to pieces and i'm glad she's my best friend~ (soppy)

I hope you guys are all well! Thanks for taking the time to read this post~
I shall end it on this:

THINGS MY HAIR MATCHES: Bombay Sapphire bottle and this Sully cereal box.

No photoshop whatsoever.
















No comments:

Post a Comment