Wednesday 16 May 2012

FOTD~! (1)

My first FOTD (face of the day)~! I've just downloaded photoshop too so hopefully, these photos won't look too bad... This is going to be a bit long 'cause I took a few photos, ahah, hope y'all don't mind!


REMEMBER:
you don't have to use the exact same products as me or the same colours! Have fun and experiment with what you have~


So, how do we go from this:




To this?:




Well, first thing's first, we got to moisturise our face! I'm using Clean & Clear shine control because it gives a nice matte finish on my skin~



Rub it well into your skin~
Next, I applied Collection 2000 concealer under my eyes and problem areas




After that I used my Real Techniques stippling brush to apply 1 pump of Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream all over my face, and I blended down into my neck too





Then I filled in my brows! I used the Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar. I used the lightest colour first at the front of my brows





Then, I used the darker shade in the brow box to fill in the rest of my brows





By the way, I used an Eco Tools angled brush for this! After that I used my Dolly Wink brow mascara in Cocoa to add some texture~



Tadah~
Next, I applied MAC's Painterly Paint Pot to my lids as a primer, then I used Soap & Glory's Lid Stuff palette in What's Nude and I used the colour Vanilla all over my eye lid and up to my brow and under my lash line. 





Then I used Urban Decay's Book Volume 2 and the eye shadow Sellout in my inner corners to brighten up my eyes and lightly under my eyebrows




I used Collection 2000 powder all over my face and then used my EOS lip balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew to moisturise my lips





I then used Barbra Daly pen liner in black to line my eyes - you can use what ever you like, gel liner, liquid liner, pencil liner, etc~





After that I used a white eyeliner by Rimmel London (you can use a nude one if you have one too~) and applied Miss Sporty Pump Up Lash mascara to my eyelashes 





Once that's done I applied Natural Collection's blush in Pink cloud and wiped off my lip balm so that my lips are ready for lipstick!





Now, the finale to the look! I'm using Rimmel London's Kate Moss lipstick in number 02 (Rossetto), I used a lip brush to apply this~




And that's it! You're done~! This was my first FOTD and I really hope you liked it~ Thanks again for reading my blog~!


~(^-^)~

No comments:

Post a Comment