Tuesday 15 May 2012

My 1st order from Sasa.com part 3 - Lip balm and hand creams

Okay! Part 3~!

I had a limit of money when I went onto Sasa.com and I really, really needed some new hand creams as my Skin Food one was running out and I could just feel my hands getting dryer and dryer. Once again, I came across two brands that I had never heard of before; Sasatinnie and Herbacin. I got these two because they were cheap and the Sasatinnie one attracted me because it's cupcake scented. I bought the Herbacin one in case I didn't like the Sasatinnie one (good call, that's all i'm going to say at the moment).
Let's start with the Sasatinnie one~





I really don't like this product.
Shall we move on? Joking. But really. I don't like it! When I think of cupcakes, I think of sweet smells and happiness and wanting to eat as many cakes as I can, well, with this, I thought of the complete opposite. I couldn't smell anything at first when I sniffed into the tube, but once I had rubbed it into my hands the smell hit me. And it hit me hard. I can't explain it really, but it's vile. I'm not joking when I say this, but, I wanted to throw up, it was that bad. It wasn't sweet, it wasn't full of happiness and I didn't want to eat anything at all! Quite sad really, but it doesn't matter because it was cheap so it's all good~
I would give this product *... sorry Sasatinnie!

Okay, now the Herbacin~



This product, on the other hand, I do like! Sadly it's only 20ml so it's going to run out soon and i'll have to get another pretty soon. The smell of this is lovely~ almost antiseptic, so it has a clean smell to it, if that makes sense? This is a German product while the Sasatinnie one is Chinese, I think... Anyway! Yes, I like this, the only slight problem I have with it is when you put too much on it can feel sticky and a bit heavy which i'm not a fan of. If you wave your hands about for a bit and clap lightly, it dries in no time and you have nice soft hands for the rest of the day~
I would give this product ***, only because there isn't enough of it!

Now, a brand I have heard of! EOS~ I got EOS lip balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew and it smells, and tastes, so so good! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.



The whole look of this is just cute~! You just twist the lid and BAM, an egg. The egg shape makes application super easy and there's no long twisty thing which you're afraid of breaking (a bit like lipstick) and the texture isn't thick and heavy like a few lip balms that i've tried, it's thin and just lovely! It's small and compact so it's easy to take with you anywhere and when you do take it out in front of your friends, they will be jealous and they WILL want one too! I have so much love for this product and it's going to last me a long long time.
I give this glorious product *****!

Thank you for reading part 3 of my Sasa.com haul~

No comments:

Post a Comment