Tuesday 15 May 2012

My 1st order from Sasa.com - part 1: BB Creams (Etude House)

About a month ago, I ordered some items from Sasa.com and last Wednesday they (finally) arrived~

DISCLAIMER: I'm so sorry about my nails, I really need to paint them!

This is part 1 because I didn't really want to put things all together in one massive post 'cause that would be boring and annoying for me and most likely boring and annoying for you too. So, let's start with BB creams!

I ordered the Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream in Light Beige (I think, i'll need to check that) and it looks like this:

 
What I really appriciate about the packaging of this is it has a pump! My first ever BB Cream was an Elisha Coy one and it was one I had to squeeze out and 7/10 times it just never stopped coming out of the tube and i'd be using more BB Cream that I should and that made me sad, but now, have no fear!
This BB Cream also smells really nice. It's not an over powering smell either, it's quite subtle and goes when it's on your face, and I don't seem to notice it any more.
I think I bought this BB Cream in a shade darker than I really am, but that's okay because I can blend it down into my neck and i'm grand, but I think i'll get the lighter one for winter because anything that's one shade lighter than my skin tone makes me look orange (and that's not a good look).



Here, you can see a little bit goes a long way! I actually pumped it once and this much came out, not going to lie, I cursed. My hands look quite pink-ish here, but that's because they're cold, haha, I have a slight yellow undertone to my skin and pale foundations with a pink undertone make me look very ill and they just don't suit me at all, but the good thing with BB Creams is that some, like this one, have yellow undertones and that means a happy Nadia~
This BB Cream is thick, so you don't need a lot on your face and gives a very good coverage and if you need anywhere else touching up (under my eyes for me) then you just pop on another layer and it kinda acts like a concealer. 
I know the coverage is fab because i've been using it for a week now and the first time I tried it out, I had no redness showing through on my skin and my blemishes were non existent! Happy days~!
I know that with BB Creams you don't have to set them and such and so on, but personally I like to, I like to have a matte face rather than a shiny one that makes my skin look very oily. This is a shiny finish to it, so I would recommend setting it with a powder :)

I would really recommend this BB Cream for first time users because of its great coverage and smell~

*****

This post took longer to write than expected! So, the next post will be BB Creams part 2!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment