Tuesday 15 May 2012

My first order from Sasa.com part 2(ish) - BB Creams (ISQUEEN)

Time for part 2 of my BB Cream order! (As well as other things)


I had never heard of ISQUEEN until I went onto Sasa.com and saw that they were two testers for about £7? Which, I thought, wasn't too bad! ISQUEEN is a Chinese brand and from what i've read on other blogs is that Chinese BB Creams aren't that good - now, everyone has their own opinion and we are all entitled to it, so, let's read on before we start trolling.
One of the tester BB Creams (should I call them tester or travel sized..? Travel sized) is a whitening one and is MUCH paler than the other (as you will see~). 




As you can see, they are diddy. I guess that's a good thing if you want to carry them around with you, but I thought BB Creams were meant to last on your skin the whole day? Well anyway, they're handy for you if you want to take them with you. These smell a bit more than the Etude House BB Cream that I also got. It's not an unpleasant smell, not at all, just a bit stronger is all. When you take the lids off of them they are an angled applicator, so you can either apply straight onto your face, or onto the back of your hand, which is what I do. They are a squeezey tube so beware when opening them!





This is what I mean! ^


I swatched these BB Creams on the same hand as my Etude House BB Cream swatch so you'll be able to see the colour differences~
I swatched the "darker" one of the two first, and again, a little bit goes a long way! I found that this one gave a better coverage than the whiter one, why I don't know, but it does. These BB Creams are quite sheer, like the western BB Creams that we're getting today, but not so sheer that they're like tinted moisturisers. I like this darker one to the lighter one because it's spot on my skin colour, of course, if you're paler, you may like the whitening one better! You will be able to see the colour differences in these swatches, it's like a BB Cream rainbow, haha!







The large and darkest one is the Etude House BB Cream, the one bottom left is the "darkest" one of the ISQUEEN BB Cream and the bottom right is the whitening one. What I forgot to mention in my Etude House BB Cream post was BB Creams oxidise and when they do, they change colour a bit and most of the time, the BB Cream settles into your skin colour and it doesn't look so starkly different. A lot of BB Creams have a grey undertone to them, which I think can give some people a dead look. Which I don't like that much, but the grey undertones look good on some people!


I would give the ISQUEEN BB Creams *** or ****


I know i've only bought 3 BB Creams but this is my first "haul" from Sasa.com and I will be buying from there again!


Thank you for reading part 2-ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment