Thursday 20 September 2012

EXCITING NEWS!

Hello everyone!
Firstly, i'd like to say i'm really sorry about not posting anything in a while, i've been so busy lately with uni, i've already started my course, i'm tired, and I think you get the point! No more excuses!
This little post is going to be good news! YAY!
I got an email from Yeoni, a main person at StyleShare - for those who don't know what StyleShare is, it's a website and an app where you post pictures of what you're wearing, or what someone else is wearing,  where you/they got them from, and you can write a bit about the outfit too! It's an easy fashion networking site that's now celebrating their 1 year anniversary, so congratualtions StyleShare! Yeoni emailed me saying she liked my blog and wondered if I could help promote their video.
 
OF COURSE I LEAPT AT THE OPPORTUNITY AND SAID YES!! 

How can ANYONE reject a chance like this?! 
All i'm doing for now is promoting their video and asking you guys to check out StyleShare, either on the internet, your iPhone or Android~


This here , ^ , is the video that StyleShare has made, and it's pretty cool! In just a few minutes, it gives out a scenario where someone is taking photos of people and then posting them to StyleShare! Super easy right? 

If you're interested in StyleShare, head on over to https://stylesha.re/  or type into your app store StyleShare! It's really easy to get signed up too, you can sign up using Facebook, Twitter, Me2day or you can start from scratch and set up a StyleShare account that way - and if you wish to find me on StyleShare, look for hardyharharharrison.

Thank you to Yeoni for contacting me, and thank you for reading this post! I really hope you check out StyleShare and spread the word!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment