Friday 28 September 2012

REVIEW - GEO Magic Colour Lenses, Fresh Colour FC-725

Hello everyone~
I have another lens review for you! Ever since I bought my first pair from EDIT, I need more lenses in my life, and yesterday (27th) I went to London to go to the V&A, but we were given a chance to go out into London too, so of course I took this opportunity and went for a bit of a shop! I bought the GEO Magic Colour Lenses in Fresh Colour FC-725, which are 2 tone grey lenses.
I've heard good things about GEO lenses, and i've always wanted a pair to see if they lived up to expectations, and oh my goodness, they have.


My eye on the left has no contact in, and the eye on the right does. 
As soon as I put the lens in I was totally amazed - my eyes didn't water at all, it was so comfortable, and it looks natural too! 



The top photo is taken with a flash and the one underneath it is taken without a flash.
I love, love, love these lenses~ You don't feel them in your eyes, unlike the EDIT ones, which you can feel. These are so much more natural looking too, and such a pretty grey! They blend in really well with my natural green eyes, it's not a harsh line surrounding my pupil which i'm always weary of, it just looks so pretty~ The diameter is 14.2mm, so you're going to have a bigger eyed effect, which I personally like. You get the bigger eye effect from the black ring surrounding the lens too.

I really can't get over how comfortable these lenses are! 


YES, JUST LOOK. UGH~ MY HEART MELTS.




Overall, I am totally impressed by these GEO lenses and I will definitely be purchasing another pair, or a few other pairs~ I give these 10/10!

Thanks for reading! I really hope you liked this quick post~ If you would like me to review anything, have a look you'd like me to recreate or ask me a question, you can contact me via twitter @nadia_harrison or email me at elegant.mustache@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment