Wednesday 26 September 2012

Makeup for: Blue eyes

Hello everyone~
Here is a quick and suuuuper easy tutorial for people with blue eyes! Of course you can wear this if you haven't got blue eyes~

For me, I have to put in my blue contacts for this look so you'll get a good idea of how it looks!




Apply your foundation/BB Cream, fill in your eyebrows and apply a primer to your lids.




Apply a light shimmery gold eye shadow all over your lids. Don't worry if it's not neat, we're going to blend it out with another colour. I'm using George's eye shadow in 11 Glow. Then use a matte orange eye shadow and apply this into your crease and blend upwards towards your brow. Use a matte white eye shadow as a highlight for your brows.






Apply the same orange eye shadow half way under your eyes and the gold eye shadow 2/3rds of the way in.


Apply a shimmery white eye shadow to your inner corners to brighten up your eyes. I'm using MAC's Invincible Light eye shadow. Apply concealer and set your face with powder.


Apply a white eyeliner to your water line. Use a liner of your choice, i'm using liquid liner, to line your eyes and wing it out. Apply plenty of mascara to your top lashes and a little bit on your lower lashes.




Because our eyes are warm with colour, we want to balance it out with cool colours, so apply a pink blusher lightly to your cheeks. Apply a highlighter to your cheek bones, chin, nose bridge and cupids bow.




I will now show you 4 different lipsticks to wear with this look~
The first is a bright matte pink - beautyuk, 11 cupcake.



Second is a bright glossy pink - Revlon, cupcake.



Third is a glossy bold pink - Etude House, 2NE1 Follow Me



Fourth is a matte peachy nude - Illamasqua, Sonnet



And that's it!
I hope you enjoyed reading this post~ I will be doing looks for grey, green and brown eyes soon!

If you wish to contact me, you can tweet me @nadia_harrison or email me at elegant.mustache@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks again for checking out this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment